We had wonderful news this morning only to have it taken away!! We were told for sometime that we would travel on our own, only to find out that that is not the case. It seems we could have left for China this Thursday the 23rd, but our travel mates can't make those dates. WHAT IN THE WORLD COULD BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN GETTING YOUR BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Needless to say, we are very very very upset, because now we won't leave until tentatively the week of September 16th. That is if this family in Florida can get their "arrangements" made! I find it so hard to believe that we have waited this long, only to have people that have nothing to do with our adoption stop us from getting our little girl. I sure hope that they can make it mid September. Right now we really don't care to meet these people, or even see them when we do travel. There just is no excuse, NO EXCUSE, for not being ready!!!!
I hope we can get past this frustration, we would have been there Friday. That right now is just to hard to let go. I pray God will give me strength.
Will post any new imformation when we get it.