Wednesday, July 18, 2007

First Post

I wish I would have started this blog sooner. It would have been so therapeutic for me. It has been a long year, we were hoping to have Adriana by now. We have had our referral since April 10th. Travel should have been 6 to 8 weeks after. It's been 14 weeks yesterday. I hope to get the call with dates and the iternerary soon.

I'm starting this now so everyone can keep informed of our progress. I'm asked everyday if there is any news!! So now you guys can see for yourselves. Isn't technology great?



My hope is to post the video of when Adriana is put in our arms, it will be one of the best days of our lives and I want everyone to share in our joy. Will post pictures and maybe a video of the nursery as soon as I figure out how to.

I will post as much as possible. Scott and Brandi keep me running. It will be wonderful having a little one in the house again. These teenagers are to independent!!!! I want my babies back!!! I blinked and they are 15 and 13!!! Where did the time go???!! Yes you may be asking Why start all over?? Because I'm 34 and Brent's 35, we are to young to have empty nest syndrome. Also we love kids!!! Now is the time to have another child.

1 comment:

Keith & Mary said...

We are so looking forward to your bringing little Adriana home for all of us to love and care for. The blog is a great idea! Also, I didn't realize Missy was such a good writer!

Keith & Mary